- Jameson Concentrator
- ISASMELT™ F600
Glencore Technology Expands Global “Women and Girls in Science” Mentorship Programme
Glencore Technology have expanded an International Women and Girls in Science Day initiative and inviting seven women and girls from around the world who want to grow a science career to be mentored by a team member from the company.
The Women and Girls in Science Programme was open to Secondary School Students, University Students and Entry-level Professionals. Our seven mentees have been chosen and are about to start their programme.
The eight month programme is centred on mineral-processing sciences and includes –
- A mentor and buddy, meeting online with their mentee once a week.
- A programme of career tips, guidance, leadership skills and other well-chosen soft-skills.
- A programme of content related to the work the Glencore Technology women do, a helpful fast-track for the selected mentees’ own careers.
- Networking opportunities with other scientists and allied staff from Glencore Technology.
- Three tailored projects to deliver experiences the mentees can learn from and cite in their resume.
- A certificate of completion after the programme.
The programme’s mentors this year include both men and women, collaborating to deliver an in-depth programme.
The eight month programme will help advance their careers through information, case studies, experience and contacts.
For media enquiries or other details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org