The Albion Process™ and Jameson Concentrator Can Add Instant and Long-Term Value to Your Projects
Visit us at our PDAC 2024 Albion Process™ and Jameson Concentrator Workshops
Join our team of Scott Martin, Stanko Nikolic, Rebbecca McKechnie, Glenn Stieper and Matthew Dunn at PDAC 2024 where you will get valuable insights into the development of your flowsheet at our series of workshops.
Learn how to unlock the value in your refractory gold at 'Refractory Gold 101: you’ve got it, now what do you do with it?' and 'Refractory Gold 102: you know what to do with it, now how do you get there?'.
Discover the innovation of the Jameson Concentrator, a low carbon solution for the flowsheets of the future at 'How Glencore Technology Can Reduce Your Concentrator's Capex, Opex and Energy Costs By 30-70% and Deliver The Same Throughput'.
Not attending? Fill in our form and choose what free information you want. You can also download our e-brochures below and visit our online calculators.
Register for Albion Process™ Workshops
Do you want to get more from your refractory gold?
Refractory-locked gold has often been overlooked against more easily recoverable oxide free-milling gold. But refractory gold is still of great value. And if you can unlock that value, you’ll see it in your reserve and your balance sheet.
At PDAC 2024, these two workshops show you how to unlock it:
Refractory Gold 101: you’ve got it, now what do you do with it?
This program will cover key considerations for unlocking and monetising your refractory gold deposit.
Topics will include:
• Overview of the value locked within refractory gold ores
• Overview and comparison of real-world and commercialised methods for treating refractory gold
• Staged approach to project CapEx to fund the extraction of your refractory gold to add it to the resource and reserve balance sheet
When: 8am-10:00am, Tuesday 5th March
Refractory Gold 102: you know what to do with it, now how do you get there?
This program will show how your operation can unlock the value in refractory gold by covering key considerations for designing a refractory gold processing operation.
Topics will include:
• Drill core to Plant CapEx, OpEx and design (including introduction to AACE engineering guidelines)
• Implementation: fast-tracked versus stage-gated process
• Hub style processing plant approach and regional implementation
When: 8am-10:00am, Wednesday 6th March
These workshops are considered a two-part series. For this reason, it is recommended to register for both. To do this, select both tickets during registration.
We look forward to seeing you there!
'Refractory Gold 101' and 'Refractory Gold 102'How to recognise and unlock your refractory gold resource, and then realise that increase in value
Choose Your Jameson Concentrator Workshop
How did Glencore Technology help a client reduce costs and energy by 30-70%?
Find out by reserving your seat today at PDAC 2024 for our free workshop. Explore the Jameson Cell flotation and IsaMill™ grinding technologies along with the Jameson Concentrator in this informative and open workshop.
1. Learn how IsaMill™ can optimise your flowsheet through a smaller horizontal configuration, easier maintenance, and higher grinding efficiency.
2. Discover how the Jameson Cell delivers an improved concentrate quality by using an optimum bubble size, fast residence time and no moving parts.
3. Learn how Jameson Concentrator delivers the same concentrate for significantly less footprint, capital and operating costs and less energy.
4. See real case studies and the latest performance results of the IsaMill, Jameson Cell, and Jameson Concentrator from installations in North America and worldwide.
Two session times will be available, covering the same material:
Date: Monday the 4th of March
Session 1: 2:00 PM – 3:50 PM
Session 2: 4:00 PM – 5:50 PM
We look forward to meeting with you!
How Glencore Technology Can Reduce Your Concentrator's Capex, Opex and Energy Costs By 30-70% and Deliver The Same ThroughputSee how the IsaMill™ and Jameson Cell are being combined to modernise minerals processing plants and drive innovation as the Jameson Concentrator, a low carbon solution for the flowsheets of the future
Meet Our PDAC 2024 Team
Let us know what you want. Free Compendium downloads, Hotseat Sessions with our experts, and more - complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.
In submitting, you agree to opt-in to receive any relevant news about innovations, technologies, installations and more. You can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.